Santa Water Evolution - Vampire Survivors
Santa Water drops a bunch of little flasks full of holy water that damages the enemies over a short duration. At first it lasts something like two seconds, but the duration can be upgraded 80% with the various weapon upgrades.
Those upgrades stack with the passive that increases the duration of all weapons.
Santa Water Upgrades
Here is the list of all 8 Santa Water upgrades.
- Level 1 - 1 projectile that deals AOE damage.
- Level 2 - 1 more projectile, 20% more area.
- Level 3 - 10 more damage, 0.5 seconds more duration.
- Level 4 - 1 more projectile, 20% more area.
- Level 5 - 10 more damage, 0.5 seconds more duration.
- Level 6 - 1 more projectile, 20% more area.
- Level 7 - 5 more damage, 0.3 seconds more duration.
- Level 8 - 5 more damage, 20% more area.
Santa Water Evolution: La Borra
Once you've completed all 8 upgrades and gotten the Attractorb passive, you'll be able to evolve Santa Water to La Borra by opening a boss chest :
Here's what La Borra looks like in practice. The semi-transparent circles move to your character slowly and get bigger over time :