9th Dawn 3
Grikko Cave - 9th Dawn 3
Grikko Cave is a large dungeon east of Firlun that starts easy with a lot of bats and crabs enemies, but that ramps up in difficulty later on with a ton of ranged goblin leaders that hurt quite a bit.
The boss is Ikko Ikko, a strong boss skeleton. The dungeon has 5 ability coins to collect as well as a green orb that gives an attribute point.
Grikko Cave Map
Grikko Cave Guide
- North, go around the circular path and push the lever. Come back around and collect the first Ability Coin (10%).
- South east, come back to the middle of the map by the bottom path. Push the lever.
- North, push another lever.
- East, push another lever.
- South seemingly forever, make a circle around the water with an alligator and collect the second Ability Coin (20%).
- North west a long way, collect the third Ability Coin (30%) and push the lever in the little room beside it.
- North west, the stairs will bring you outside. A bonus Ability Coin is just below the exit in the open world, make sure to collect it before heading back into the dungeon by using the other stairs above.
- North west, kill the humanoid boss Ikko Ikko (80%). He's pretty strong and hits for something like 400 damage, I had to hit and run to have a chance to beat him.
- South east, the stairs will bring you outside. Another open world Ability Coin (90%) is there, as well as a lever and a green orb (100%) that gives an attribute point. Collect everything and you're done!